5.17.2010

I got to spend Friday morning at the most gorgeous building on the face of the planet!
What might this building be?? The TEMPLE!!


We had a senior testimony meeting in the early,
and very chilly, hours of the morning right outside
the visitors center looking directly at the temple. The meeting
started before the sun came over the mountain
and as kids got up to share their testimonies i noticed
that the sun was creepingover the mountain and the front
of the temple was shining so bright!The music playing
on the grounds was so peaceful and beautiful and
although i should have been paying attention i lost myself for a minute
just staring at the temple and thinking about how amazing it is!
I just wanted to sit there all day but of course school ruined my wishes once
again. I am very sure that i will spend a couple mornings in
the summer on the temple grounds watching the sun shine
down on the front of it lighting it up for everyone to see!
"I love to see the TEMPLE!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment