10.25.2012

around these parts.

if you come to my apartment anytime in the next six months i will be dressed like this...


or this...drinking hot chocolate...

it snowed again today. actually, it snowed four times to be precise.
the clouds kept teasing; start, stop, start, stop....
it isn't sticking quite yet but it is still dreadful. 
thank goodness i am going home tomorrow. 
whoooo hoooo!!
my only fear is that when i come back to p town it will be even colder.
brrrrrfreeezing. 
how do you make it through these northern utah winters? i would love any tips!

3 comments:

  1. You don't make it, you just hate it lol. 2 winters of this and I still get so sad when the snow hits. Good luck girly, you have the 2 best things right so far to survive. Hot chocolate and sweats

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I was the same way when I first moved here. I am from AZ where its freakin hot all year round. So when I got up here I thought I was going to freeze to death. seriously. But you eventually get used to it and stop wearing flip-flops when it snows and actually get some boots and dress warm. You also just don't spend as much time outside unfortunately, but winter time is great for snuggling and reading by the fire : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your st georgieness are too funny. Good luck with those Northern Utah winters...sure don't miss them :)

    ReplyDelete