8.03.2010

{Lake Powell}
The past four years I have had the invite to spend a week at Lake Powell with the Rogers! I have become quite addicted to the feeling of Powell and being a lake bum for a week! I just got back from this years trip today and it was just as great as all the past years!

Mike . Court . Me

Capn Curtis!

the beautiful Roger sisters


we did quite a bit of fishing off the docks to kill time! we were pretty dang successful!

shmike getting some air!

lookin fresh like always at the Lake! Another thing I love about the week in Powell...no doing your hair or make up!!

Our poor catfish buddies. I swear we caught the same three or four fish every time!


Me and my "sister sue" Court! This girl has put up with me for a good six years now! I am so grateful to have her as a best friend!!! She is amazing! Love ya Courty :) xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment