9.08.2010

don't worry....i got my dancin shoes on!
on Saturday we got to perform at our first football game of the year! it was so much fun!! as much as practicing on the field in one hundred degree weather sucks its all worth it. not everyone will understand this but those dancers out there can back me up when i say there is nothing quite like getting to perform! we did a fun little routine to Austin Powers complete with go-go dresses and boots!


me and shortney showing our red storm spirit with red lips and headbands!
(don't mind the sweat shined foreheads)

shaylee is a fellow team member and i LOVE her to death! she is a complete doll!
here we have shaylee-me-jacky coming out of my head-court-and nicole!
i am so looking forward to the rest of the year with these girls a just love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment