8.05.2011

a bit of catching up...

so basically I am always "catching up" on here but I guess it's better late than never right?! I have done a bit better this month at keeping up but I still missed a few things that I wanted to get on here.
the first weekend in July this girl got married!! Lauren and I are cousins but we are such great friends too. We live on complete opposite sides of the state from each other but always have a great time together at family gatherings and parties. I'm bummed I didn't get a picture of me and her in her wedding dress because it was GORGEOUS but aunt Bonnie snapped this one of us! Not such a good pic of yours truly but the day was about Lauren so oh well!


here are me and the greatest mom in the world waiting outside the temple for the happy couple! I don't think I have ever put on here how AMAZING my mom is so it's about time. She is such an example to me and such a strong woman...I hope I can be as a good of a mom as she is someday!


Moving on from the wedding there was a not so happy day. This year Provo has stolen multiple people that are pretty darn important to me...me and Provo are still on BAD terms and probably will be for quite some time. Courtney Brynn moved on up to the P town a few weeks into July. No I didn't cry when she left......OK fine maybe I did! But after five years of seeing this girl almost every day can you blame me????

the night before she left we had lots of fun doing what we do best! We ended the night up on the Dixie rock making wishes and laughing our heads off while yelling strange things into the darkness.

I sure do miss this girl but we talk lots and she is having the time of her life so I am very happy for her!! She is on the UVU dance team so keep your eyes peeled. You won't have to look very hard...she is obviously the best on the team so she is an easy one to spot!


Aren't my friends the greatest?! I think YES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment