9.18.2011

it all works out...

I had one of those weeks that the thought "how am I going to get all this done" ran through my head more than once or twice. Then I found this little quote and have been addicted to it! Goodness I sure do love Gordon B.

To end the week Saturday was jam packed but oh so fun! I had to work from 9-5...ok so that isn't too fun. BUT..as soon as I got off work I joined the traditional Hammer/Hafen rodeo crew! Hails and I only got to stay at the parade for a few minutes and then had to jet off to get ready to perform at another DSC game.
as soon as halftime was done we changed and we were off to the RODEO!!!! I am a cowgirl at heart and always wished...and still do wish to have a horse one day. So the rodeo is a must for me every year. I was happy to find out that the Hammers love the rodeo just as much as I do!
just us wanna be cowgirls!


Janny and Dacie (aka Danny and Jacie) Belle and I quite enjoyed ourselves at the rodeo and then went to Village Inn after for some midnight grub. We had quite interesting conversations and some good laughs at dinner! Saturday was the perfect way to end the week.

Gordon B. knew what he was talking about because...It all worked out this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment