10.25.2012

lets get physical

remember when i posted about how i hate when my plans in my planner can't answer all the questions.
wellll.....i have accepted the fact that sometimes change is good.
i know that i should have accepted this some time ago.
i probably have but i always seem to revert back to not loving it.
this post isn't exciting or fun so if that is what you are looking for...feel free to skip right on by!

my changes:
i am no longer a dietetics major.
i think exercise science and wellness is where my devotion lies now.
oh yes, with a minor in nutrition.
i have a complete exercise science schedule for this upcoming semester.
i am still a little nervous about the change.
but, i want to help people change and feel good about their body through fitness and healthy eating.
dietetics is more meal planning and food service.
i want to be going and moving, not spending most of my time studying meals for different diseases.
who knows....i might switch back after a semester of classes if i don't love them.
for right now though....i am jumping in head first!
and i am more than excited about it!
i mean...i am only twenty...i am in no insane rush...right?

in other news...have you listened to t-swift's new album? it is g-double-o-d good. it makes me want to dance around the office. sometimes i do.

in other, other news....it snowed in provo yesterday. this morning it snowed again and it is sticking to rooftops and cars. nothing has stuck to the ground yet but i can just feel it looming. the air has turned bitter.
i almost cried yesterday when it was coming down...not even a joke. i was on the phone with my mom and she was laughing at me as i talked myself out of tears. it might be a long winter. wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment