10.11.2011

cheers to this...

- getting to spend my weekend with my mom, grandma and aunt. these three are like best friends to me. LOVE them so dang much.
-not having any homework to do tonight
-apartment searching for next year with Hailey dear!
-having some quiet time to ponder and think hard about life
-looking at pictures from last year's dance team trip to Hawaii
-reminding myself that we will be there again in four short months
-remembering how completely and fully happy i was on this specific day snorkeling and swimming with my rebs!
-having a passion for dance and thinking about how much it means to me and how i never EVER want to quit. when all else has failed and people don't help dance has always been there to cheer me up and let me lose my cares
-good music...the kind that can make you smile and cry and laugh at the same time.
-amazing girls that i am lucky to have as friends that are always there to talk to

basically i have been feeling so blessed and grateful today for wonderful memories and parts of life that i can always have with me! and now...i must sleep so i can wake up in the morning and get my booty out of bed and workout! like i mentioned earlier...only four months until Hawaii. goodbye candy and sweets...you will be missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment