10.30.2011

the three little tricksters from p town...

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures to go with this post BUT I had a very fun surprise this weekend!! Thursday night around midnight my dearest Jessica called me and told me to come outside my house because she came home for the weekend. Excitedly I ran down the stairs in my pajamas (retainer, turquoise polka dot pj pants and a bright yellow t-shirt from high school....cute right? HA) and out the front door. Upon opening the front door I did not see Jess' little mazda but I saw a truck parked across the street from the Bauman casa. For those of you who don't know...Green Valley is kind of a dicey place..there always seems to be some creepy creepsters roaming around. Because of this fact my first thought when seeing the parked truck was "great Jess is going to show up and there is going to be a creepy person outside too" then my second thought was "wow...that truck looks exactly like Jordan's truck...no Alyssa it's not his truck he is in provo studying in the library."....I was pretty confused!

When I didn't see car lights coming around the corner I called out "who is out there?!" Guess whose voice talked back?!! Jordan's and Jessica's and Stephen's!! HOORAY!!!!!
They got me good. I had no clue. BEST SURPRISE EVER!!
Some of the weekend events.....
-getting locked out of my house with them because I was too excited to inform my parents I was going outside
-freezing ourselves to death while laying on my tramp at one on the morning where it was proven again that Jordan and Stephen have no volume control haha
-almost killing myself on the Indo board
-Just dance 3
-watching Disturbia....Jordan wanted to watch a scary movie SOOO bad.....not!
-shining "certain" lights at "certain" moving objects from a "certain" backyard
-devouring delicious caramel apples courtesy of Jess and her momma
-watching Despicable me
I had quite the fun weekend with these three little tricksters and the best part is......I get to see them again next weekend! WHOO HOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment