4.19.2012

excuse me while i whine

today has been one of those days. you know the ones that you just feel plain crappy? yeah, it was one of those. the majority of the day was spent with a heating pad on my back. i got out of the house to watch the brother play baseball. okay, fine that part was really good. after arriving home i could not for the life of me relax so i decided to paint my nails. naturally the nail polish remover is no where to be found so my wonderful mother helped me pick the current polish off of my nails in order to replace the weeks old polish! she is a rockstar, that lady. now i have been staring at my computer and still can't relax. while staring at my computer i decided i hate how the blog looks, so it is now in the process of being changed. and...i still am not one ounce tired. boom. i am terribly sorry for that rampage. but i never do it so hopefully you can all forgive me and cut me some slack this once.

soon i will post something worth while on here. if finals and moving plans don't take my life. (purposely over-dramatic? maybe.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl, that moment where you realize the big changes ahead is always so hard and the anticipation can be killer. It is basically impossible to relax until your completely to the next chapter. Your allowed to have a good vent :) good luck with finals and moving!! It will all come together just fine I am sure of it!

    ReplyDelete