4.30.2012

finals and finally.

right now i am studying for my very last final at dixie state.
not sad at all.
sad that i am studying yes, not sad that it is my last final.
i found myself wishing today that i would get sick and spend the night in the hospital or something so i could have longer to study for the final.
then i decided that i hate my professor and i, along with my classmates, should scare him out of the state.
reality hit me so now i am studying.
right, i am blogging. i needed a break ok?

tomorrow at ten o'clock if you are near the science building on dsc's campus you will hear or see my celebrations.
maybe i will kiss the ground?
probably not but that is how awesome the celebration will be.


also while i was "studying" i looked up basenji puppies because i have been missing Cede.

i need this little thing in my life.
not want, need.

No comments:

Post a Comment