8.25.2012

a visit from belle.

last weekend my dearest hailey came to visit!!!
yes, that statement needs three exclamation points.
while i was home for tay's homecoming she told me she was coming up.
i counted down the days all week long!
i triple hate not having her just two minutes away.

we started the night eating at this darling new restaurant on center street.
it is called the old town grill and is yummy+adorable. 
the decor and atmosphere just stole my heart.
i will be going back for sure! 




after dinner we headed to blickenstaffs. 
this store has found a special place in my heart. 
we are college students and more often spend friday nights than we do at college events.
once again, the atmosphere stole my heart the first time i went in. 
if you are in provo please take your kiddies, or even just yourself.
you will not regret it!




 i absolutely hate hate, double hate snakes.
naturally hailey found one and came after me with it.
call me a wimp but even a rubber snake makes me get the chills.
gross.









 we spent a good hour and a half in blickenstaff's playing with the toys and games.
we had lots of fun all day saturday.
on sunday craiger and marsh babe even came to visit.
they came at the perfect time because i was feeling extremely homesick.
i stole more than a few parent hugs from them before they left!
it was a great weekend!
come back soon belle. 
miss you like crazy!

1 comment: