8.17.2012

i like my whole life.

i know.
i have been terrible at blogging this month, i am very disappointed in myself!
but i do have great excuses! 
provo is treating me wonderfully. and i mean wonderfully in every sense of the word!

i completed summer school. finally. 
i will never ever ever do summer school again.
i don't create friendships with my textbooks very well when all of the friendlies are out playing. 
rats.

the job is going 'wonderfully'
i loved my job at the pharmacy in st george, this job at the tanner building might be passing the job at the pharm up. 

my friends are the best friends anyone could ever have! seriously living with them right out the window is amazing. i wasn't sure how it would all work when i moved up here since i wasn't technically living with them but it is absolutely perfect. they are angel friends. i one hundred percent love them!

i could go on and on and on about how lucky i am but this video simply sums up my feelings. 
too bad i don't look as cute as her talking to myself in the mirror with my jammies on huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment