11.03.2011

can i get a little more time?...

Beware: This post is more of a "journal" post so it may make your eyes droopy and your gag reflex act up but feel free to read on...don't say I didn't tell you so though!
This week I have had a few opportunities that have really opened my eyes and given me the desire to do so many more things in my life. What might these things be? I shall tell you.

I have always known that I like to help people. For some reason being able to make someone exceptionally happy or even just to help them with a simple everyday task. Helping ease someone's burdens or even eliminating one thing from their to do list really brings a warm fuzzy to my heart. This past week however I had the realization that this is something that I should act on. For whatever reason this desire to help is present
so I have decided I better do something with it!

What will I do? That is still in the works but believe me I will do something. This much I do know..I want to work with people and make it possible for them to absolutely LOVE their life because I absolutely love mine! Yes, things do not go exactly how I want or plan all of the time and yes there are days when I should be shut in the closet because of my attitude. Regardless...I am so blessed and life is such a humbling and amazing journey that I am absolutely loving. So why not help others who may not currently feel this way find a way to get to that point?
Now.........All I need is about ten more hours in the day to be able to accomplish all that I want to do with this life of mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment