11.11.2011

my dad...

I have a pretty bomb dad. Want to know why?!
Well I could spend all night listing the reasons but for now I will just say one thing.
He always, always makes sure I know how loved I am. Yesterday wasn't the greatest day in my book and he did everything he could to make me feel better. The day ended and I went to bed and want to know what I woke up to?! My sweet dad standing right by my bed he looked down at me and gave me a kiss on the forehead and said "good morning, you are beautiful. Don't forget it."
The cool thing is that he doesn't just say this when I have had a bad day. He tells me EVERYDAY. There is hardly a day that goes by that he doesn't tell me how beautiful or amazing I am. It isn't so much the compliments that make it so sweet to me but the thought behind it and how much I know he cares each and everyday of my life!
Yeah....he is the man!!

2 comments: