11.20.2011

those missionaries...

Today I got to attend a mission farewell for one of my friends from high school. He did AMAZING and the spirit was so strong, as I sat in the congregation simply listening to him had such an impression on me. I started to think about missions and all the friends and people that I have been associated with that have served them, boy am I grateful for each one of them!


Today I thought a lot about how my faith has grown from them and their dedication to the lord. Seriously, even if us girls don't serve missions we have the opportunity to have friends and family teach us some insanely valuable and faith building lessons just by their examples and experiences. I love being able to read their blogs or emails that their wonderful moms put together. There is never a time that I haven't felt the spirit when hearing about one of their experiences.
I feel so blessed to have so many great friends that have dedicated two years of their lives to selfless service for our father in heaven. Keep on keepin' on boys us girls back home miss you but we love so much what you are doing!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics of you girls. I think you are pretty much gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete