3.28.2012

my march madness

on the very first day of march i sent in my signed contract and deposit check for my apartment in provo. wowzers. kind of a weird moment to be paying for my own place for the first time. 
clear back in november hailey and i went bowling with some of our basketball friends. being the competitive girls that we are we talked a bit of trash and wound up in a bet with these two below. needless to say we lost miserably. we asked them what they wanted and they simply asked for a nice home cooked breakfast. boy were they excited for their breakfast. well.....four months later we finally worked out a time to have them over for breakfast. 
 quan and griff requested french toast, bacon and hash browns. i have never in my life seen someone so excited to eat a piece of french toast. poor college boys!
 cute pic huh? photo credit goes to our dear quan!

march is my favorite month ever. want to know why? because it means baseball season is starting! i loooove baseball. and i especially love watching anthony play baseball. even if it is freezing cold and i have to wrap up like a chimichanga to stay warm.

 i eat at least one or two tootsie pops every game. probably not good but whatevs. 
 look at that stud in white. he be my brother!
 this little cutie is named hailey hill. i was her primary teacher last year and now here papa is a coach for dixie so she comes and sits with me at games all the time. love her! she is a little dancer and has told me she wants to grow up and dance like me. melt your heart much? yeah mine too.
 the weekend spring break started i went up to provo to watch courtney's dance review at uvu. she is amazing and has a gorgeous little sister taylor whom i claim as my own.
 alicia and will
abby girl
 spring break was great! got to spend quite a bit of time with courtney while she was down here and even got some time with my lovely friend kenz morgan. she is going to be my un-official room mate in the summer. cannot wait!
 swig cookies? mmm mmm mmm.
 started watching prison break from the beginning. semi scary but i love it!
 i love mini golf so much my face shines!
 these guys are goofs. and they are moving to orem which means we can still have good times! bonus.
this little weasel turned 11. wow i can't believe he is that old. love him!

welp there you have it! march was good to me..i hope it was good to you as well! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment